Wednesday 1 July 2015

My exciting life as a student

Hey guys,

I hope your week has been going really good:)

Today I want to show you guys another side of my student life hehehe..

Usually at the start of school, students like me always have money so I get the chance to go to different restaurants and post/share my experiences and only cook when I feel like. Well, as the term comes to an end, the money is almost gone:(:(

I had no choice but to cook this time around plus I was told by a few readers that they would love to see meals I cook. I am killing two stones with one bird eyyy?!?!?!

I made grilled chicken stew, minced beef sauce with chicken and jollof rice:):)

I took pictures of the different meals I cooked but for some reason I seemed to have lost the pictures:( so I only have a picture of the lunch I had yesterday.

P.S; I am the type that puts stew on my Jollof rice...blame my mum X_X

MY BALANCED MEAL; RICE WITH CHICKEN AND A MANGO


 PLANTAIN (DODO) IS MISSING x_x

No comments:

Post a Comment