Thursday 21 August 2014

Ben's cookies or heaven cookies?!?!?!


The first experiment!

Hello everyone,

I have always wanted to start a blog but never knew what I wanted it to be about till the day I had my first taste of Ben's cookies. Right after the first bite, I knew I just had to tell everyone what it tasted like and then it dawned on me, my blog should be about food:)

Before I get into it, I think I should introduce myself:)

I am a recent graduate of London School of Economics and I am a foodie or Food junkie like some would say. I have always loved food from a very young age and was always curious to try different cuisines. I am that girl that would pay any amount for food rather than buy clothes. Fortunately, I am not obese (least not yet X_X). I love to write, take pictures and share my experiences and what better way to put all these interests into one than to start a food blog. I hope with time I get a lot of views so I am encouraged to keep sharing:)

Now back to the matter(Wizkid and Sarz Back to the matter song playing in my head lol). I know cookies are not a cuisine or a special food type but I had to blog about this one as it gave me the incredible idea for my blog. 

The milk chocolate cookies are nothing but the best taste ever. The way the chocolate melts in your mouth and how soft the cookie is when you break it is an experience you must go through before you die...lool..its not that serious. The cookie does not crumble so no mess is created. I know some would be discouraged with the fat content but sometimes we just need that sugary content in our diet:):). I do not know about you but I crave sugary foods a lot X_X




The best part is that it is so cheap to get one, one is for £1.50 depending on the weight of the cookie. I would definitely be trying other flavors soon. I recommend it to everyone out there. They have a lot of stores located in London. I have seen two in oxford circus and I am sure there are definitely more around.

I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy sharing tales about my food journey:):)








2 comments:

  1. I took your advice and tried one it is so nice.

    ReplyDelete