Sunday 28 June 2015

BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION AT JIMMY'S WORLD

Heyy guys,

So this weekend was another cousin's birthday. She celebrated it at Jimmy's world, 02 arena. The place was really big, way bigger than what I expected. It was a buffet service for 11 pounds per person (excluding drinks) which I think was a good price for the variety of food they offered.

They had various meal selections from India, China, Thailand, America, Japan and Mexico plus a selection of amazing desserts:):) You can also order freshly made meals like Chinese stir-fry and Indian naan bread:)

The food was really good though I stuffed myself more with the desserts as I was craving sugar yesterday X_X

I could not take any good picture this time as there were so many meals and I obviously did not eat all of them. I managed to take two pictures though

CHINESE STIR-FRY, FISH AND BEEF

ICE-CREAM, MALTESERS AND RED-VELVET CAKE

                         
                                                                             WITH LOVE, YOUR FOOD-JUNKIE GIRL:)

No comments:

Post a Comment