Friday 11 September 2015

Amazing time at Spurs Restaurant

Heyy guys,

I hope our week was amazing and work/ school was not too stressful. I ended my week in a really good way by spending time with friends at a restaurant in Ikeja. We had dinner at Spurs. I think the full name is Seven Eagles Spur.

HAPPY CUSTOMER:):)
I had always seen the restaurant but I just never went it because I felt it would not be as good. To my surprise, the food was really good and very filling too. I did not like their icecream though:( it did not have that icecream taste mehn

We ordered the Big Chief platter since we were three. It had steak, ribs, fish, calamari. chicken wings, onion rings and chips. We were feeling very hungry and greedy when we first got in so ordered waffles as dessert. The food was very tasty, I really liked it. The ribs were grilled which tasted really nice but with no barbeque sauce, it was different. The fish and chicken wings had just the right flavour. My friends are not seafood lovers so I had the fish and calamari all to myself. The dip on the other hand was not too good so I just used ketchup as my dip.

The restaurant had a jungle setting and a really nice atmosphere. They played afrobeats and rnb in the background so it was really nice.

The highlight was when they brought in ice cream with a sparkling candle and started singing a birthday song for me. It was so cool. It was not the usual birthday song, this one was made up with my name (things like this get me excited, pls dont judge me *chris brown's voice*). It is a tradition for them to do this for every celebrant that comes there, so if your birthday is coming up soon you should go there:)

The combination of the music, food, birthday song and gist with my friends made me a very happy bunny tonight:):) Though leaving there and getting into Lagos traffic was just not the best mehn

As usual, pictures from today:):)


ONE SECTION OF THE MENU

BIG CHIEF PLATTER

DESSERTTTTT




2 comments:

  1. Hi. How did you go about having your birthday there? Did you have to call to book seats before hand or did you have to pay i'm asking cuz I and my friend want to mark our birthday at Spurs this month. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyy. We were just three so I did not have to book, we just walked in. They take a bit of time to prepare the food so I advice that you call to reserve seats and maybe pre-order if you are a large group. Also tell them its your birthday so u get special treatment:):)

    ReplyDelete