Tuesday 16 September 2014

ATTENTION: Is KFC now mobile??

Hey guys,

On my way to work today, I saw a mobile food truck, the design and its metal cover really fascinated me so I went closer to see what type of food was being sold. To my surprise, it was a KFC food truck. I was shocked that KFC had become mobile in London. The queue to buy food was long and others hung around to take pictures. On the side of the truck, I saw in writing 'Original Pulled Chicken' so I guess it was a nice scheme to create awareness about their new pulled chicken burger and get people to try it without walking all the way to a KFC restaurant. This was definitely an effective advertising and sales method as it definitely attracted a lot of people. Unfortunately, I was late for work so I could not stop to buy anything. I have not tried the pulled chicken burger before but from what I have seen on TV, it looks yummy:) I would definitely try it and let you know how it is. I just wanted to inform you all that KFC has a mobile food truck but I do not know if this would last for a long time or it is just a short term scheme. We have to wait and see:)

Has anyone seen the food truck before?? Anyone tried the pulled chicken burger??



LOCATION; BROADWICK STREET, LONDON

What do you guys think, a good idea or not???

                                                                               With love, Your food-junkie girl


























No comments:

Post a Comment