Tuesday 29 September 2015

COLD STONE NIGERIA

Hey people,

                                            I hope our week has been amazing:) 

Today I met a lady who is into creating food recipes, she is such a pleasant person. I would be definitely putting up some of her recipes soon:) I also met a blogger who is into everything beauty related from skin care products to makeup to fashion and so on. Please check out her blog; www.thebeautyprojectng.com


So back to the matter for today.

           FINALLY!! FINALLY!! FINALLY!! THE POST ON COLD STONE IS HERE

I am pretty excited about this post because Cold Stone is one of my favourite ice-cream places in Nigeria (for now, I can even say the world). I know so many people who love cold stone and are obsessed with it. There is just something about the way it melts and feels in your mouth. Am I right or am I right?!?!?

I am thinking about embarking on a journey to try out the different flavours. What do you think?

I cannot really compare their ice-cream with any other right now because it is just a taste and class of its own. They have different flavours even for those who are not really into really sweet desserts. You also get the chance to create your own incase you want someting totally different. They also have a 'hot stone' section so if you are feeling for a brownie with cream or a warm dessert rather than ice-cream you can have that. They also do cakes though I have not tried their cakes yet. Anyone tried them before?

I ordered the 'oreo overload' that has oreos biscuits and chocolate chips with sweet ice cream and fudge. All mixed together into a waffle cone.

My brother ordered the 'chocolate devotion' which is chocolate ice cream with chocolate chips, brownie and fudge

Anyone tried any other flavours???


                                        OREO OVERLOAD ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE

                            CHOCOLATE DEVOTION ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE







ICE CREAM AND JUNK LOVERS, MAKE SURE YOU GO TO COLD STONE TODAY:)


2 comments:

  1. Nice post. I love Coldstone ice-cream too! it's my favourite :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Yinka:) I had to stop going after a while so I don't blow up in size haha...
    What is your favourite cold stone icecream?

    ReplyDelete