Tuesday 21 July 2015

On the 'Thai Express' train

Hey guys,

I hope you all are enjoying your week:) I have not posted anything in a while because of my busy schedule plus I have not had the chance to go anywhere new or exciting.

Today I went to the mall to shop with my brother and I had the chance to try something new. It was the usual Thai food but this time, a different meal in a different restaurant. I ordered the ginger-flavoured stir fry vegetables with chicken on steamed rice. I wanted it very chilli. I had a side of spring rolls with it. It was really yummy and I enjoyed it.

Unfortunately, my phone battery died so I did not get a chance to take a picture of my meal
(I HAVE TO MAKE SURE THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN AGAIN)

I managed to take pictures of the flyer so at least you can have an idea of the restaurant and what they offer






No comments:

Post a Comment