Thursday 9 July 2015

When Thailand meets Nigeria

Hey guys,

I hope our week has been amazing. Tomorrow is Friday WHOOP WHOOP:):)  I am really excited about that and I am sure you all are too.

As anyone tried Asian food with supermalt (a Nigerian drink)?? Well I have and it was really amazing:) For a while now, I have been craving supermalt. It is so weird because months ago I honestly would have not given the drink a second look if I had seen it at the store.

After I bought my supermalt, I was looking for what to eat. I found a new restaurant in Kentish Town called 'BAAN THAI'. This time around, instead of selecting something from the menu, I asked the waiter to recommend something for me. She recommended a spicy meal called 'Drunken Fried Rice'.. Yes you heard me right, I said Drunken Fried Rice hehehhe I ordered pork instead of the usual chicken or beef. It was rice with sweet basil leaves, pork, vegetables, egg , chilli and soy sauce. Since it was part of the lunch menu, I definitely got it for a cheap price.

If you see this restaurant anywhere around, make sure you go in and try some of their food. I highly recommend the drunken fried rice sha:) and to make it the best meal ever, add a bottle of cold supermalt *yoruba accent*




No comments:

Post a Comment