Wednesday 15 July 2015

Weekday Cocktails:):)

Heyy guys,

My friend and I met up earlier in the week around Camden Town, London. We searched for the best places to eat or have drinks. The best option was a Bar&Restaurant called 'BLUE KITCHEN'. I swear it looked very dodgy and old from the outside but inside, it had this vintage pub look which was a pretty cool setting to me.

We ordered cocktails which came with a side of salty popcorn. I had never tried cocktails and popcorn before. The popcorn was very salty so I did not really enjoy it. I bet if it was sweet, I would have liked it way better....me and my sweet tooth LOL

I ordered 'THE HURRICANE' and my friend ordered 'ZOMBIE'....they were pretty good:):) My friend is light-headed so she kinda got drunk from it LOL

I actually do not know what was in it but it was really good. If you would like to try then please go visit the restaurant:):):)

THE ZOMBIE 

THE HURRICANE

OUR COCKTAIL SET

No comments:

Post a Comment