Wednesday 8 October 2014

BREAKING NEWS; FAT FREE MEALS AT SPUDULIKE!!!

Heyy guys,

I found out about the most exciting thing ever (maybe not the most exciting LOL).Remember my previous post on the jacket potatoes I bought at Spudulike for lunch and how I really enjoyed it?? I am sure you do!!! I came across another stand at the shopping mall plaza at Oxford Circus today. I did not buy food from there this time around but I saw their poster about how healthy their food is and I decided to share it with you.

So apparently, their jacket potatoes are very nutritious and contain vitamins, protein, calcium and iron but the best part is, it is virtually fat free YAY!! (i did not know that before hence the excitement).
To all the potatoe lovers out there who have to cut down on their potatoe intake so they do not add weight, you can feast on Spudulike jacket potatoes as much as you like:) Obviously, too much of everything is not good so I do not advise that you make it a daily meal but at least you can have it more than once or twice a week:)

P.S; When you do try it, please share your experience:)

Below is a picture of the poster....Sorry for the bad quality:( my phone decided to mess up today

SORRY FOR THE BAD PICTURE QUALITY:(

THE FAMOUS SPUDULIKE STAND:)

I hope everyone enjoys reading my blog and would keep sharing:):) Please if there is any food topic you would want me to talk about or post pictures about, please do not hesitate to ask. All you have to do is leave a comment below or on any other post:)

                                                                                 WITH LOVE, YOUR FOOD-JUNKIE GIRL:)



No comments:

Post a Comment