Tuesday 7 October 2014

DIM SUM ANYONE?!?!?!?!?

Hello everyone,

I realized I had not posted anything in a while, I guess I was having my writers block moment:( My sincere apologies for that but the good news is I am back now and ready to share, share, share!!!!

So earlier this week, my friend and I noticed a food store at my university that we had never seen before. They sold all types of Asian food but what got our attention was the large size Dim Sums they sold. They had different types which was very interesting and attracted us even more. They had pork and chinese leaves, beef, chicken and mushroom, pork and mushroom and some others that I cannot remember right now.

I have tried the beef Dim sum before at a Thai restaurant I went to sometime ago (I believed I shared my experience on it) so in the spirit of being experimental, I decided to go for the pork and chinese leaves and the chicken and mushrooms. I am not a fan of mushrooms but my friend recommended it so I decided to give it a go. The store was having a deal on dim sums so we got soy milk to go with it, which was cheaper for us. It was my first time trying Soy milk and I must say I liked it. I got the yellow bean soy milk while my friend got the black bean soy milk (looked like chocolate milk to me). We all know soy milk is the healthiest type of diary product and I was surprised to hear that the black bean soy milk helps your hair grow. Trust me, after that information, I am going to be feasting on soy milk everyday:)

It was quite a good combination and I really enjoyed it. The large size made it very filling. I definitely recommend the pork and chinese leaves dim sum. Though the chicken and mushroom was nice too, I did not really enjoy it because I could taste the mushrooms while I was eating it (lame excuse right?!? do not judge!!).

I hear Imperial University sells one of the best Dim Sum's and every one recommends it. So if you find yourself around South Kensington anytime, please go try some:) The dim sum food store is located near the student shop in the Sherfield Building:)

 
                       
                                   CAN YOU SEE THE BLACK BEAN SOY MILK AT THE BACK??
                                                
SOY MILK AND DIM SUM= YUMMY AND HEALTHY:)

YOU CANNOT SEE WHAT IS INSIDE BUT IT TASTES SO GOOD:)
                               
                                                                          WITH LOVE, YOUR FOOD JUNKIE GIRL:)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fufu and vuju milk mehn

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha...it really is not...you should try it some day:)

    ReplyDelete