Tuesday 2 September 2014

Jacket Potatoes at SPUDULIKE!!

Hello everyone,

Today has been a beautiful day and I hope you are all enjoying your day and your week:) My friend and I spent part of today at Westfield Mall in Stratford,London trying to look for a dress for my birthday, Whoop Whoop:) While walking around, we came across this restaurant called 'Spudulike'. I was attracted by the fact that they sold  jacket potatoes with different types of toppings; tuna, ham, baked beans, prawns, cheese etc. They even had chicken coronation with raisins and chicken tikka which just made it more interesting:)

I have never really been a fan of potatoes but jacket potatoes are divine LOL. They have this sweet/sour taste to it and when mixed with toppings, are absolutely delicious :)

I ordered jacket potatoes with tuna, sweetcorn and baked beans. I really enjoyed it and it was very filling. I wanted mine with ham or prawns but I could not get those as extra toppings which was quite disappointing. I had the chance to taste the chicken coronation which was good but I did not feel like it would go right with the jacket potatoes, although my friend really liked it(which means more points to them as my friend is very picky with food).

I would rate the food a 7 out of a 10, not a 10/10 because I could not get my ham or prawns (might think that is unfair but its my own opinion LOL). If you want a meal that is not only healthy but filling then jacket potatoes are your sure answer.

The food is really good and very affordable at Spudulike. It was my first time seeing this restaurant but I am sure there are more around the UK, all you need to do is search on google:). You can get a good meal  for £5 and feel like you have had a good lunch:)




THE TAKEAWAY PACKAGE

GET AN 'A' FOR THIS NICE PACKAGING LOL



NICE EYY?!?! DEFINITELY YUMMY TOO:)


THE BAKED BEANS IS RIGHT UNDER:)

So what do you guys think about Jacket Potatoes??? willing to spend 5 pounds on it?? Is it really filling and healthy?? Let me know your thoughts:)

P.S; I would like people to let us know different ways we can eat jacket potatoes. I am looking forward to seeing some very creative ways :)


                                                                                           WITH LOVE, YOUR FOOD JUNKIE

No comments:

Post a Comment