Sunday 28 September 2014

Tired of Chinese?!?! Why not try THAI CUISINE!!!


At work yesterday, my friend came in with a brown bag, the aroma from the bag was so good. I had never smelled anything like it before (I might be exaggerating just a little bit lol). I was curious to know what was in the bag. I asked and she said it was Thai food from 'Busaba Eathai'. It was rice and green chicken curry. The aroma from her food made me salivate and after tasting it, I definitely had to go there to get food. I had been to Busaba Eathai before for a friend's birthday dinner but I did not really pay attention to the meal as I was distracted by other things. . 

Today, during lunch time at work I went to the closest Busaba Eathai to order sticky white rice and green chicken curry. The sticky rice was soft just the way I like my rice and combined with the green curry, it tasted very good. The chicken was soft with just the right amount of spices.The green curry does not really have an attractive look so it might put you off at first but as soon as you try it, you would definitely want more.

Chinese cuisine has always been my best type of Asian food but now I think Thai food is going to take that number one place:) I am definitely going to try out other meals at this restaurant. I found another Thai restaurant called 'Thai Silk' which you can also try out, just in case Busaba is either too far from you or too expensive.


NICE PACKAGE EYY?!?!


                                                                            WITH LOVE, YOUR FOOD-JUNKIE GIRL

No comments:

Post a Comment