Thursday 11 September 2014

Its all about the Pastries

Hello everyone,

It has been a while since I have posted anything due to no laptop:( I am back now, excited and ready to share so many things with you:) I usually post about cooked meals so I decided to do something different today.

My birthday was earlier in the week and my friends and I decided to go to Hull. The closest station from London to Hull is St Pancreas International.While at the station, I became so hungry and was looking for KFC or Burger King(I am a foodie remember lol) but I did not find any:( I stumbled on a small food store just b the corner called West Cornwall Pasty Co. They sold different kinds of pastries and pies. I have never been a fan of either of pastries or pies but I was hungry and willing to try some.

I got a chicken and bacon paty with potatoe wedges. To my surprise, it was so filling and very tasty. The paty had a soft but crunchy crust and the inside was filled with a mixture of small chopped potatoes, chicken, bacon and cream:) The paty and the potatoe wedges together was such a great combo. A very unplanned meal that became one of the nicest food combos I have had. I must say I was very impressed:)

For all the pastry lovers out there, go try some and tell me what you think. Those people who were like me and not been a fan of pastries, you definitely need to get some:):)

nicely packed meal:)

every meal needs a bottle of water:):)
   
                                                                                        WITH LOVE, YOUR FOOD JUNKIE:)

No comments:

Post a Comment