Monday 1 September 2014

Lunch time at Itsu; Chiken Teriyaki and Sushi

Hey people,

Today I got so hungry and only had less than 10 pounds to spend on food:( My colleague advised me to try Itsu which had student discount and reasonably priced food since I was on a budget. My first thought was no way would I have sushi or salad or diced chicken with vegetables or noodles for lunch, I would rather go to McDonalds and buy chips and a burger. Then I realised that I needed to try different kinds of food so I could tell you all about it:)

I decided to buy the chicken teriyaki with rice and since I had more money to spare, I got me some sushi as well:) I must say the food was not what I expected. It was my first time trying sushi and it tasted way better than I had thought. Some parts tasted raw duhhhhh but some of it was kind of cooked, like the crab. The sauces added to it made it taste even nicer. The Chicken Teriyaki with rice had a whole lot of vegetables which was surprising to me because I was expecting some diced chicken in sauce and plain rice. Overall, the food was healthy, yummy and filling.

I would recommend sushi to fish lovers out there who have never tried it because it is worth trying. Btw, it is a known fact that FISH is very healthy for the body. I would love for you to tell me your thoughts on it when you eventually do try it. The Chicken Teriyaki was healthy and filling but if you are the kind of person who wants just chicken and rice, then you might not like this meal at Itsu. Having said that, I would still recommend everyone to try it plus you get student discount of 15 percent off the food:):)


SUSHI :):)

               


Looking forward to hearing from you guys:)
                                                             
                                                                                                 WITH LOVE, YOUR FOOD-JUNKIE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment