Saturday 26 September 2015

My Sallah Celebration 2015

Hey guys

Happy Eid-Mubarak to all my muslim friends and readers out there. I hope we all had a fantastic holiday.

I had a really wonderful two days because all I did was eat and eat more hehehe I am definitely starting the fitfam life from next week:( I had a great time with friends and family except when the police stopped me and took my meat on thursday (story for another day mehn).



Dodo-Gizzard on Thursday was super delicious but no ram meat thanks to the Police (I would be putting up the recipe for this soon)





I went to a party on Friday but since I did not want the usual nigerian food, I decided to get me some Chinese:):)

Got some rice, noodles, veggies with sausages, shrimp, chicken in curry, fish in sauce and minced beef with cashew nuts

Dessert was superb:):) Red velvet cake with cream AND ice-cream on the side:):) The dessert is from HELADO DELICIA and you definitely need to try this out. They have stores in Lekki, Lagos and they do deliveries.



Chicken Shawarma with Watermelon Juice. I had never seen this can juice before till yesterday


The celebration cannot be complete without the meat:):) RAM MEAT and SUYA MEAT.

I saw a ram being killed and prepared for the first time. For one hour, I was contemplating on being a vegetarian lol




Please share how you celebrated your holiday. Any special delicacies?

No comments:

Post a Comment