Wednesday 26 August 2015

A new Chef in the building

Heyy guys,

I hope we are all having a stress free and amazing week:):) I have not been able to post anything in a while because of a few hitches here and there but things are good now YAAY

Today's post is about a new chef I met recently. Before I go into details, I would like to give a shout out to all the chefs out there. You all are doing an amazing job. Personally, I am a fan of Jamie Oliver and Chef Fregz, I think they are very creative and inspire me to cook.

So back to the main issue. I went to visit my friend a few days ago in Lagos and he told the chef to make lunch for us. I was expecting some jollof rice and chicken but to my surprise he made 'KISH'. It is a type of pizza and it was amazing. I do not know the ingredients but it tasted really good. If not that I was forming humble, I would have had more than one slice LOL

He told me about how he learned to cook in Cotonou and the different meals he had made and learned to make. He described one of his meals to me. It was a combination of minced beef, milk, ketchup and maybe eggs (do not remember if he said eggs though X_X). After he was done gisting me about all the different meals, I was inspired to learn to become a chef LOL

For privacy reasons, I would call him 'CHEF F'. So Chef F is a new chef in the building hehehe. If you are interested and want details about his meals or him, you can comment on this post or drop me a message:)



'KISH' BY CHEF F


                                                                                  WITH LOVE, YOUR FOOD-JUNKIE GIRL:)



No comments:

Post a Comment