Wednesday 21 October 2015

MY TOP 5 FAVOURITE SPOTS IN LONDON

Hey people:)

Happy Wednesday:)

I hope you all are well. Thank you to those who read, share and comment on my posts. I really appreciate it and it keeps me going:)

I feel London sick (cannot say home sick as it is not home LOL) and I miss all my amazing  food spots. I wanted to share with you my top 5 lunch/dinner spots in London. These are officially the best places to have office meetings, meet with friends, birthdays, family outings, dinner dates etc.

To get more information about them, please read the full post of these restaurants on the blog:)


1. GOKYUZU. This is a Turkish restaurant in Finchley road. It is a bus ride from Finchley station. They serve a lot of meat but also have a vegetarian section.



2. RODIZIO RICO; This is an all you can eat meat Brazilian restaurant with a brazilian street food section. I recommend it for all the meat lovers:) There is one restaurant at Covent Garden and another at 02 arena (this one is bigger)



3. WAGAMAMA; all time fav Japanese restaurant. They have so many locations in London though they do not do delivery. If you love spicy, I advice you order the 'fire cracker'. They do breakfasts at the restaurant in the airport and its yummy:)



4. MASALA ZONE; A great Indian Restaurant with non-veg and vegetarian options:) I went to the one in Covent Garden. I am not sure about deliveries. I advise you to go for the platters




5. BYRON; You cannot have a top 5 without burgers. Burgers add that extra spice to life. This place is not the usual Mcdonalds/Burger King type burger ooo. It is absolutely divine. Some compare it to FIVE GUYS and burgers at BURGERS & LOBSTERS but you should try all of them and see the difference.



     
                             WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITE SPOTS IN LONDON??

No comments:

Post a Comment