Wednesday 16 December 2015

Time with the family at BUKKA HUT LEKKI

Hello everyone,

I hope our week has been splendid:):)

I am so excited that more and more people read my posts. It is so encouraging:):) I hope you all enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing.

Last weekend, my dad decided to take my brothers and I out for lunch. He mentioned there was a really good place in Lekki he had been to a couple of times. I was excited because it was definitely a new place for me to talk about on the blog.

He took us to a place called Bukka Hut on Admiralty way in Lekki. On getting there, I remembered my cousin had told me about the place and how good the food was so I was more excited.

The restaurant has a buffet setting so you could see all the varieties of food they had to offer. They had different types of fish, amala, semovita, different types of rice, beans, beef, assorted meat, chicken, turkey and many more.

The food tasted very good and it was reasonably priced too:)


                                                             MY DAD'S ORDER


   
                            MY BROTHER AND I LOVE OUR RICE AND CHICKEN:)




                                           SOMEONE WANTED TO BE DIFFERENT:)


I really need a new camera to take better quality pictures:(:(  This is going on my Christmas List:)

No comments:

Post a Comment