Thursday 15 October 2015

Reunited with my childhood leisure centre; Ikoyi Club

Heyy people,

I hope our week has been amazing and the Lagos traffic (for those in Lagos) has not been too hectic. Yesterday I had the chance to go to Ikoyi Club after a really long time. I had not been there in over 10 years. I was one of the 'Ikoyi Club Children'.

I remember I would go there and swim and order 'the mixed grill'. That was my favourite food at Ikoyi Club. It was fries/rice with gravy, fried egg,sausage,steak and chicken. I would literally wait for as long as it took for the food to be ready. I loved it that much:)

Yesterday, my brother ordered the famous mixed grill but this time it was so small:( it still tasted as great as ever though. I just ordered ofada rice with the sauce and plantain on the side. They still have their usual suya too:) Other meals they have are fillet fish, beans, porridge, fresh fish, mashed potatoes and many more:)

The little treats Ikoyi CLub had to offer us;



                                                           OFADA RICE IS BEAU





                                                FAMOUS SHADES OF MIXED GRILL




No comments:

Post a Comment