Thursday 21 August 2014

Venir Manger le Chinese:):)

Thai cuisine is the way:)

My friends and I planned to meet up for lunch at London Bridge as it was the best location for everyone. One of us had to choose the restaurant and she came up with a place called Dim T. Just hearing the name I expected the normal Thai food I usually have but this was different. 

We ordered starters and a main course. I ordered the chicken dumplings for starter.This was my first time of ordering a dumpling. It was good but not the greatest. I was not too excited and did not really expect so much from the main course. For the main course, I ordered the firecracker with steamed rice. The firecracker was a mixture of chicken, chilli, vegetables and cashew nut(I do not understand the concept of nuts with chicken so I asked that it should be taken out of my meal). 

My friends had some meat dumplings and spring rolls as starters. For main, they had the Mongolian beef with steamed rice and noodles with prawns.

On a scale of one to ten, I give the food a 7/10. It was a restaurant with a great view of tower bridge which was a plus during our meal. The food was quite pricey though because I remember my meal cost 25 pounds but that was including a take away meal. 







The presentation of the food is lovely and makes the food look even better:) If you are looking for that authentic Thai flavour then DIM T,London bridge is a good place to go to:)

The starter and main courses were really filling and we couldn't get any dessert :( but maybe next time ^_^

                                                            With Love your Food Junkie 

2 comments:

  1. The food looks really good and the presentation is really attractive. Yayyyy, I'm glad you started your blog :)

    http://tukesquest.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you hun:):) I am so glad too..you were my motivation :):)

    ReplyDelete