Friday 18 September 2015

I can never get tired of 'THE PLACE'

Hey guys,

I hope we enjoyed our week and it was not too stressful ooo. My week was not too bad and as usual, Fridays are the best days for me. You wanna know why???  KEEP READING:)

Today, my brother and I were out the whole day trying to sort things out. At like 2pm, we got really hungry and had to eat. Luckily for us, we were in Ikeja so I drove to one of my fav places in Lagos called THE PLACE.

Everytime I go, it is always so full and I have to stand for a while to be attended to. It was free today so I got what I wanted real quick:)

I ordered boiled ripe plantain with vegetables (not african vegetable ooo) and assorted beef (tiny pieces with onions). The food was really good though the vegetable was not really obvious. I wanted something different from the usual rice and chicken. I am glad I made this choice.





My brother ordered spaghetti with fried plantain and grilled chicken. He loved the spaghetti especially because it did not have pepper (he is an anti-pepper young man). He complained the grilled chicken was dry though.


                                                            Looks a bit dry, doesn't it!?!?!

I love the fact that they have a variety of meals to offer but my issue is the small portions they give especially if you are eating in. My brother said the one in VI even has more food options than the one in Ikeja.

Btw, I just realised my recent posts have been places in Ikeja LOL....I hope to change location in my next post:) Plus the cold stone post I promised is coming soon so WATCH OUT:):)

                                 Anyone know any nice restaurant I can try out next??

No comments:

Post a Comment