Monday 12 October 2015

What happened to Sweet Sensation??

Hey people,

I hope we all enjoyed our weekend and our week has started on a great note:)

My day was not too bad for those wondering:) It is quite obvious that I have been in Lagos for a while. Throughout my stay, I have been to Sweet Sensation in Gbagada twice. The first time I was a bit disappointed with the dry chicken and the small portion of rice I was given. I felt it might just have been a bad day for them.

However, I went there today again with my brother. My brother ordered the spaghetti and chicken meal. The food did not taste fresh, the chicken was small and hard and to make things worse, it had a weird smell after they took it out of the microwave (thank God say e no smell like spoilt food).
I ordered jollof rice, chicken and salad. It was not as great and I was very disappointed. This time, the customer service was really poor too.

Sweet sensation used to be one of my favourite places in Lagos especially because of its ice cream and big crunchy cones. They had a variety of meals and not just one type of chicken. Maybe it is just me overthinking it or the one I have been to is the bad egg in the basket.

Well, I am still asking, WHAT HAPPENED TO SWEET SENSATION OOOOO?!?!?!!

                            Looks can be deceiving sha







No comments:

Post a Comment