Saturday 6 June 2015

My first Turkish feast

Hey guys,

To celebrate life and love hehehe, my friend and I decided to go a Turkish restaurant (the name was written in Arabic). We had both never been to one before so it was exciting trying something new.

We got into the restaurant and after we had ordered, we were given a plate of soft flat bread and olives to nibble on till our food came. The olives were quite different from the ones I get at the store and more tasty. We ordered garlic and buttered prawns, lamb short ribs with rice, lamb cubes with rice which both came with a side of salad and a bottle of white wine.

The meal was good though after telling my Turkish friend about it, he told me it still was not the original Turkish delicacy so I am definitely going to another Turkish restaurant soon.

Sorry there are no pictures of the lamb cubes, the food arrived late:(





No comments:

Post a Comment