Thursday 14 January 2016

Happy New Year and Welcome to 2016

Heyy guys,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! 2016 is here..whoop whoop...I am super late in posting my first 2016 post, all thanks to my new 9-5 job and limited internet access.

I hope we have been enjoying the first two weeks of the year. I have been adjusting to a new routine/lifestyle and I pray it goes amazing for me. I pray the same and more for you all.

My first outing this year was with my friend and we went to a really cozy and chilled place called OLIVIA'S CAFE. We had earlier planned to meet at BLD in Lekki Phase 1 but my friend was not really feeling the sitting arrangement. According to her, it was not the best place to relax and gist.

We ended up at Olivia's cafe which is in the same building as Nuts about cakes. Olivia's cafe is a place were you want to go relax, use wifi and have brunch with friends. They offer sandwiches, full english breakfast, desserts, pancakes, waffles, hot drinks and more. The prices are pretty decent too.



My friend ordered the full english breakfast with a hot chocolate and a carrot cake on the side



                                           I had pancakes with syrup and apple juice



The pancakes were a bit dry though so I did not finish it. Even though I did not finish it, I was really full which was shocking. The carrot cake was amazing though.


I have planned a lot of places I want to go to in 2016, already made my goals list hehehe..shall be sharing that soon:)





No comments:

Post a Comment