Wednesday 3 June 2015

The Star of Kings

Hey guys,

Yesterday I went for my friend's birthday dinner at a pub called 'STAR OF KINGS'. It was a small pub with a really relaxed and chilled atmosphere. We were even encouraged to join in a pub quiz during our meal.

The menu had a selection of burgers with different names, hot dogs, chicken wings and fries. I ordered 'THE YEAH' burger which was beef with a special 'yeah sauce' and the usual vegetables. I also got the buff wings and plain french fries. The wings were so good and yummy. I literally finished 6 wings in one sitting, which just shows how good it was. The burger was fantastic and very filling. I also tried the cheesy fries and 'yeah' fries. I personally prefer the cheesy fries from all their fries options. If you are hungry, I would definitely recommend the 'HELL YEAH' burger, which is double the 'yeah' burger.

I believe the 'yeah' name is from the fact that the meals have a special sauce they call 'yeah'.

I definitely enjoyed the food here and for a pub, it was definitely good quality:):) The food service was not 100% though because they got our menu mixed up three different times:( but the prices are totally reasonable:):)






       WITH LOVE, YOUR FOOD-JUNKIE GIRL:)

No comments:

Post a Comment