Thursday 25 June 2015

Lunch with my team at ED's DINER

Hey guys,

I have been so busy lately hence the reason why I have not blogged in a while:( I hope you missed me when I was gone:)  

Yesterday, I went to a fancy American style restaurant for lunch with my team and I want to share my experience with you.

The name of the restaurant is Ed's Diner:) They served burgers, fries, hotdogs, chicken, desserts etc. The food was pretty much like the pub I went to for my friend's birthday. I blogged about it a while ago and if you do not remember, the post is called 'Star of Kings' (do check it out). However, the setting was different as it had more of a typical fancy American setting, like TGI Fridays:)

I ordered the CHICKEN AND BACON BBQ. It was grilled chicken breast with cheese, bacon and bbq sauce on the top with fries, coleslaw and onion rings on the side. My food was really good. The size was moderate and filling and only cost £10. 

For those who prefer burgers, they have a variety of choices. My friends who ordered the burgers said it was really good:):) I can totally say it is worth trying out:) 

SMALL PICTURE

LARGE PICTURE
                                                                     WITH LOVE, YOUR FOOD-JUNKIE GIRL:)

No comments:

Post a Comment