Wednesday 18 March 2015

My new obsession; CHIPOTLE MEXICAN GRILL

Hey guys,

For a while now, I had been looking for something different. I was already getting tired of the usual meals I was eating. A few days ago, my friend and I were talking about well-balanced meals then she brought up the option of a Mexican meal from a restaurant called Chipotle Mexican Grill. I had seen the restaurant a couple of times but never really paid attention to it.

After a long conversation about the food, I decided to try it out. I got to the restaurant and ordered the chicken meal in a bowl. The meal had rice, beans, grilled chicken, peppers, hot sauce and lettuce. It was so good:) I believe it is well balanced because; rice is carbohydrate, peppers and hot sauce are good chilli sources, beans is protein and lettuce is a vegetable. They also have the steak and pork meal options. I have been there three times now and though you might think it is time to stop but I do not think I will till I find a new spot X_X

NICE PACKAGING HEHEHE

BEFORE 

MID-WAY

                                                                              WITH LOVE, YOUR FOOD-JUNKIE GIRL:)

No comments:

Post a Comment