Friday 27 March 2015

MY EXAM SHENANIGANS

Hey guys,

This week was very intense for me:( I had exams everyday of the week so you can imagine how much studying I had to do. Usually during exams, I binge on so much junk and sugary foods to give me energy but this time I decided to try something different. I included more vegetables and protein in my meals. I had more home cooked meals, low-fat yoghurt, fruits, eggs, sweet potatoes, detox drinks and a lot of water.

I decided to post some pictures of some of the things I ate this week. I felt a lot healthier and better this time not binging on junk or sugary foods. I am definitely sticking to this routine from now on:):)

                                                           HEALTH IS WEALTH:)


JERK CHICKEN AND PLANTAIN WITH CABBAGE

CHICKEN AND VEGETABLES WITH STRAWBERRIES AND YOGHURT

CROISSANT WITH GINGER AND APPLE DRINK

CHICKEN WRAP WITH YOGHURT AND GRANOLA

SWEET POTATOES WITH CHICKEN AND EGG STEW

                                                                                 WITH LOVE, YOUR FOOD-JUNKIE GIRL:)

No comments:

Post a Comment