Monday 16 March 2015

The snacks of Life

Hey guys,

Since the beginning of the month I try to eat healthy and stay away from sugary foods. It has been a very interesting journey for me. I found it very difficult at first but now I am easing into it and can go a whole day without having any sugary food or junk food:)

Before most of my snacks were either chocolates or fizzy drinks or biscuits but since I quit all of that, I have decided to focus on healthier snacks. I like to nibble a lot during the day and it just helps with not consuming as much calories.

My recent snack treats include;

NATURAL YOGHURT WITH  GRAPES, GRANOLA AND MUSSELS


TORTILLA CHIPS (I know this is not so healthy:( )

APPLE AND BLUEBERRY JUICE WITH MANGO SLICES


ALPEN CEREAL BAR

                                                                         WITH LOVE, YOUR FOOD-JUNKIE GIRL:)

No comments:

Post a Comment