Tuesday 5 May 2015

My trip to San Francisco;SERIES ONE!!!

Hey guys,

I was on holiday for a month hence the reason I was M.I.A (missing in action). My holiday was amazing and one of the things that made it so great was the chance I had to eat so many different meals. I was in San Francisco for a week and I must say the place and the food were AMAZING. I have definitely added a few pounds (diet starting ASAP) but I do not regret anything because it was a great experience.

I am going to share pictures in different posts since there are so many:)
BEEF AND CHICKEN TACOS WITH SIDES FROM 'TACOLISCIOUS'

 ORGANIC BEEF BURGERS AND FRIES FROM 'SUPER DUPER BURGERS'
CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH RASPBERRY SAUCE  
FULL AMERICAN BREAKFAST WITH WATER MELONS 

ANIMAL STYLE BURGERS WITH PLAIN AND GARLIC FRIES FROM 'IN AND OUT BURGERS'

SNAPPER(TYPE OF FISH) WITH MASHED POTATOES AND GRAVY SAUCE


                                           THE NEXT SERIES COMING SOOON!!!!!!



                                                                WITH LOVE, YOUR FOOD-JUNKIE GIRL:)



No comments:

Post a Comment