Thursday 3 December 2015

Family Day out to Ikeja City Mall, Lagos

Hello people,

HAPPY NEW MONTH:):)

It is December and the last month of 2015. Whoop Whoop!!! This year has been a mixture of amazing and sad for me but all I can say is God is good:)

For next year, I am going to set out goals for my blog and my eating lifestyle. Would be sharing my goals on the next post. I think setting goals keeps you motivated and continuously keeps you in line:)

So today was literally a food fest day:)

Usually, I go to the city mall for KFC or Mr Biggs or Debonairs Pizza but today was different. I actually went to watch a movie with my mum.

After the movie, she brought the idea that we should go to Shoprite supermarket to see what they had to offer rather than the usual places we go to. We got in and I immediately went to the Hot Meals section. I wanted something different so I chose the rice seafood paella, grilled chicken in onion sauce, mixed vegetable salad with no cream, chicken samosa and spring rolls. I topped it up with a vanilla ice-cream with snickers topping from cold stone.




THEY GAVE ME JUST ONE SNICKER:(:(

RICE, CHICKEN AND SALAD 

SAMOSAS AND SPRING ROLL


FIESTA OF FLAVOURS starts tomorrow at 10am. Have you gotten your tickets yet??
Make sure you go there to check it out. Details are on my previous post and on Instagram too xxx 




No comments:

Post a Comment