Sunday 6 December 2015

Fiesta Of Flavours

Hello people,

Happy Sunday:)

I hope we had a great week and looking forward to the week ahead. I wish you nothing but the best week filled with joy and happiness.

Remember my special announcement in my previous post. This weekend was the 3 days of food, music and fun called 'Fiesta of Flavours'.

It started last week Friday and ended today. I spoke to a couple of people and they said they had an amazing time there. Whoop Whoop!!

Unfortunately, I could not go due to unplanned events:(:( but I got feedback from a few people. The place had a huge variety of food stands, drink stands, play house for the children, celebrities came in to entertain guests, superb chefs cooking three and five course meals, food training and workshops, cooking competition, dancing competition and so much more. I swear I am beyond sad that I missed it:(

So if you were like me who missed out on the whole weekend, sorrryyy ooooo

Well, I am patiently waiting for next time.

Did any reader go??

Here are a few pictures from the weekend:):)






                                                             
                                                Hans and Rene came out to play:):)





                                                         A section of street food stands




                                                      Chef RUEBEN three course meal




                                               One of the Vendors; Clicks & Sweer Harriet

No comments:

Post a Comment