Saturday 28 November 2015

A Special Announcement

Hey guys,

It has been such a long time since my last post. I have been away due to so many activities beyond my control happening:(

Today I have juicy news. For all my readers who are in Lagos or around Lagos and would love a weekend of music, fun and most especially FOOD, this is for you!!

A whole weekend event called FIESTA OF FLAVOURS is coming up. It is from December 4th to December 6th. It is a fun packed weekend with music and access sooo much delicious food. Different amazing chefs are going to be there, different kinds of street food and many more. Tickets cost 5000 naira only and you get 2000 naira worth of food vouchers. The 5000 naira covers the whole weekend so you pay only once. Location is Harbour Point, Victoria Island Lagos.

I am going to be there and I hope to meet some of you amazing people there. If you go, take a picture and tag me on your post. My insta name is @oghosaaaaaa

It is definitely going to be amazing so do not miss it. Drag your brother/sister/friend/bestie/bae along because the more the merrier


Follow them on insta @fiestaofflavours OR google them to get more info about the event and tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment