Friday 7 August 2015

A real taste of India: 'Masala Zone'

Hey guys

I am super excited to tell you all about the Indian restaurant I went to today. It is called Masala Zone. I met my friends at the one at Covent Garden. A friend of mine recommended the place since I had always wanted to try authentic Indian cuisine. The ones I tried before were nothing to write home about.

The atmosphere was really calm and it had the Northern Indian look. I ordered the butter chicken curry regular thali platter. It had the butter chicken curry with a side of rice, side on lentil, side of potatoes in tomatoe sauce, side of cauliflower and peas and a side of papadum and chutney. Since I love flat bread so much, I ordered a side of chapati:)

The food was amazing I tell you. I loved the butter chicken curry which was different and tastier than the regular curry you can get anywhere. The side of potatoes was really good too and for someone who does not love vegetables, I really enjoyed the cauliflower with peas.

To top it off, we got a 20% discount on the meal which would have been 50% if we had dinner rather than lunch.

I totally encourage you all to go there and try their food:)


THE REGULAR THALI PLATTER










No comments:

Post a Comment