Thursday 13 August 2015

The Colombian Street Food

Hey guys

I hope everyone is good and we are doing well. My week has been going really good and I am so glad:):)

So yesterday, my friend and I went to Old street station to meet up with another friend. While we were waiting for her, we saw a food stand inside the station. It was a Colombian street food stand.The plantain was just the attraction for us. We decided to try the food out and ordered the chicken box. It was the cheapest one and it had the word 'chicken' in it lol

The chicken box had plantain, grilled chicken, potatoes, beans and vegetables. To be honest, it was not all that. Only the plantain was tasty. On the bright side, I got to try something a bit different.

THE CHICKEN BOX
TRYING TO BE HAPPY CUSTOMER 


'THE CHEF IN ACTION'

THE MENU 


No comments:

Post a Comment