Tuesday 17 February 2015

HAPPY PANCAKE DAY EVERYONE!!!!

Heyy guys,

So today is PANCAKE DAY....YIPPEEEEE!!! Everyone loves pancakes from the young children to the adults to the old people. I remember my grandma ate a large pancake with eggs at breakfast at IHOP in Chicago last summer. I was shocked but that just shows that everyone loves pancakes.

I still do not know the reason behind pancake day but I think it is really cool:) Pancakes are amazing and sweet, I mean no one should not love pancakes or should say no to pancakes LOL. 

You can always make your pancakes the way you want it; sweet or not sweet depending on your preference. Also, you can have pancakes with anything. For me personally, pancakes go best with chocolate chips or honey syrup or ice cream:) There are many recipes online to help with making pancakes. 

My best pancake place is called 'MY OLD DUTCH'. I have been there so many times and go there every pancake day. They serve sweet, savoury, chocolates and butter scotch pancakes. I love the place because they have different kinds of pancakes like with ice-cream, with fruits, with syrup, with bacon and eggs, with vegetables and so on. There are so many choices:)  

Unfortunately,  I could not go there today because I had to spend my whole day in school. I plan to go there as soon as I get the time or make pancakes at home.

For those in America, IHOP is definitely the place to go for pancakes:):) They do it right:) Their pancakes are so fluffy and sweet plus they also have chocolate pancakes.

Since I could not have pancakes today, decided to share pictures of my old visits to my Old Dutch and smiley pancakes (just because it looks pretty)

BEST PANCAKE AT MY OD DUTCH

HEALTHY PANCAKES:)

CHOCOLATE PANCAKES

SMILEY PANCAKES

I hope everyone has had a pancake today:):) Enjoy Pancake day:)

                                                                       WITH LOVE, YOUR FOOD-JUNKIE GIRL:)

No comments:

Post a Comment