Wednesday 4 February 2015

Appetisers and Noodles!!!

Hey guys,

With so much to share, I just had to put up another post in less than 24 hours:):)

I have always loved prawns and spring rolls. There is just something about these appetisers that get me so excited; like that feeling you get when you see your boyfriend that you have not seen in a long time LOL

I buy my prawns from a famous and really good Thai restaurant close to my house. It is called 'Prawn Tempura' which is fried prawn covered in batter. This dipped in sweet chilli sauce is just to die for. I can have it any time and any day plus prawns are healthy and good for the body:) 

I love any kind of spring roll; from meat to duck to vegetable but my best one is the vegetable spring roll. I love how crunchy it is on the outside and inside,the vegetables are sweet and spicy. Although, not every restaurant knows how to make it the right way:( sometimes it is really soft and the vegetables inside seem to be over cooked, yuck!!

On another note, for some odd reason, I have been craving noodles a lot lately.I have had the chicken noodles and different kinds of vermicelli noodles. The Singapore style vermicelli noodles is my favourite. It is this really thin noodles mixed with chicken, pork, beef, prawns and vegetables.

Buttered Chicken with noodles and Spring rolls

SINGAPORE STYLE FRIED NOODLES 

PRAWN TEMPURA
                                   
                                                                            WITH LOVE, YOUR FOOD-JUNKIE GIRL:)


No comments:

Post a Comment