Saturday 7 February 2015

My 'on-the-go' Meals

Hello everyone,

So I have a question!!Has anyone ever had that moment in their life when there was no time to cook a meal or wait in a restaurant to get your meal cooked??

I am sure everyone has had that time once in their life. Personally, I have had those moments a whole lot. Sometimes, it is either because I wake up too late or because I have had such a busy day with no time to spare. For a long time, my on-the-go meal was Subway sandwiches and I think I have definitely tried all the different kind of subway sandwiches in my lifetime.

This year I decided to try something different especially because I was just getting tired of subway meals. A friend of mine suggested I try meals from Pretz, Itsu and Wasabi restaurants as they had readily made meals. It was definitely different from what I was used to but I liked the change.

My first meal was from Pretz. In the spirit of eating healthy, I got orange juice and a Tuna sandwich and it was really good:)

My second meal was from Wasabi. This was more like what I was used to so it was not really anything special. However, the meal was tasty and filling. It ordered the sweet chilli chicken with rice and peas.

The third meal was Japanese sticky rice with soy sauce and crab sushi. I got this from Itsu.

The fourth meal was from Itsu and Pretz. The salmon sushi was from Itsu and it was yummy:):) while the pulled pork rice (the pulled pork sauce is at the top while the rice is at the bottom). I did not really enjoy the pulled pork rice because apparently, it was not rice but quinoa rice. A lot of people say it is healthier than rice but tastes just the same as rice. Personally, I do not agree that it tastes like rice. Like I say, If its not rice, it just aint rice:(

P.S; if you enjoy reading my posts, please do not hesitate to share it and keep reading. Plus comments and criticisms are welcome:):)









                                                                              WITH LOVE, YOUR FOOD-JUNKIE GIRL:)

No comments:

Post a Comment