Friday 6 February 2015

Lunch Trips; Experience at Imperial College H-Bar!!!

Hey guys,

In January, I spent most of my time at school because of group projects, assignments, meetings and the rest. So sometimes, I had to get lunch from a restaurant called the Imperial College H-Bar. I must say they are really good and well balanced meals. I am not a salad person but I tried the salad and salmon once and it was amazing:):) It was filling and I was so sure I was eating very healthy that day. I must confess I have not had the salad after that day but that is only because I like to try different things.

I am sure I have posted something before about a meal I had at the H-Bar LOL and the quality of food has not changed since then. The first picture is the full salad with every kind of vegetable you can think of inside and it also had apples in it:):) I had a salmon with the salad and since in my head I was eating a healthy lunch, I decided to add chocolate eclairs as my dessert:):) The second meal is grilled chicken with rice and onions with peas on the side:) The third meal is fried rice, grilled salmon and roasted vegetables in tomato sauce:) These were my top meals in the restaurant so I had to share it with you all:)

For those wandering, each meal cost under £5:)

P.S; I need suggestions on restaurants to try out or meals to try out. I want something different from the usual LOL. Any suggestion is welcome:):) I also want healthy meal suggestions because I want to start my HEALTHY FRIDAYS again. Thank you xx







                                                                           WITH LOVE, YOUR FOOD-JUNKIE GIRL:)

No comments:

Post a Comment