Sunday 8 February 2015

For the love of Burgers

Hey guys,

On Friday, I met up with my friends from university for dinner. We were really hungry and wanted a good meal that was not too expensive and very filling. One friend suggested we go to Byron. According to her, the best place to get a reasonably priced meal that would be filling was a restaurant that served burgers. I could not agree less and Byron was definitely the place.

I have shared my experience at a place called P&B were I had an amazing burger meal. This time, it was at Byron. The burgers from both restaurants are definitely different but still very yummy:) I ordered the classic burger which is just beef, buns and vegetables but yet it felt like I had other ingredients inside it. It was so yummy and filling. The whole meal cost less than £10 which was an extra plus for me:) I would just like to add that the fries are amazingggggg:):)

Ever find yourself craving a burger, go try Byron:):)


 

                                                                                            With Love, Your Food-Junkie Girl:):)

No comments:

Post a Comment