Tuesday 24 May 2016

Bridge Bar and Kitchen at Heathrow Terminal 3

Hey guys,

I know it has been so long:( I am really working on being more active with my blog posts, just need to adjust to my new lifestyle

So I traveled for a short while, it was amazing because I needed the holiday from the Lagos hustle and struggle. Before I boarded the plane, I went to one of the restaurants at Heathrow terminal 3 to get my last burger for the year LOL

I went to Bridge bar and Kitchen. I had only gone there once to have pancakes but this time I got a burger with sweet potatoe fries. The meal was really good and the burger was juicy:):) I was happier because it was very affordable. The service was great too:) I definitely recommend anyone waiting for their flight at Heathrow terminal 3 to go there:)


                                                I had to put extra ketchup in my burger
 


                                                 The burger meat was soo juicy:)

         

                                As I am not a tomatoes fan, I took mine out of the burger X_X

No comments:

Post a Comment