Tuesday 28 June 2016

My FAV spots/restaurants in Lagos


Hello lovely people

I hope we are all doing well:):) I have not posted anything in a long while:(

The blog is about to undergo new changes but would be back with a BANG...yes I said it...A BANG!!! I have so much in store for you all...new look with interesting content, mind blowing pictures/videos and so much more. You def need to stay tuned for it:):)

Just before I go on my break, I want to leave my lovely readers with one more post.

I am sure we all know that I have been in Lagos for almost a year now. Trust me to have tried out so many restaurants/spots in Lagos and my size can testify to that haha. I am still exploring more amazing places because Lagos just has so much to offer....

 For now, my top favorite spots are


JEVENIK RESTAURANT
This has got to be my best restaurant in Lagos. The food is so palatabe and yummy. I have gone to their restaurants in Ikeja and Victoria Island. The portions are great so the food is always so filling. It is a great place to have a family dinner, lunch with friends, meetings and any kind of celebration. The one in Ikeja has a private/VIP hall were you can enjoy your lunch in private. They always have good music playing in the background and the prices are very very reasonable. This is a 100% Nigerian food restaurant




RHAPSODY
Rhapsody has everything for the youngsters like me. From a lounge to good drinks to great entertainment to amazing food to great music and much more. It is legit the best place to go if you want to chill, eat and have a food time:):) It opens from 5pm but around 8/9pm is the best time to go there. I have been to two on the Island, one in Lekki and another in Victoria Island. I have seen one at the Ikeja city mall too which is great for mainland chills:) The last time I went, I ordered one of their pasta meals and it was great. Let me be honest, the prices are high oo but I promise that you would have a good time.



SPURS RESTAURANT
My first time at Spurs was last year when I was one of the 'I just got back' peeps. I went to the one in Ikeja on Isaac John Street. I celebrated my birthday there and I posted something about it (PLEASE CHECK IT OUT). I had a great time there. This year, my office is too close to the one in Victoria Island so I am sort of a regular there. The food is always great. The ambience and south indian setting are pretty cool. Their portions are not as much as Jevenik but for some reason, I am always full when I eat there. This place is like the American-type food place with steak, rice, fries, seafood, burger etc




COLD STONE
I know this is not a restaurant X_X but I have some strong love for this place. They sell icecream, cakes, muffins, brownies and some other desserts but my absolute favs are the icecream cakes and the oreo overload icecream. If you are looking for any dessert place, Cold Stone is definitely the place. I know some people would say Hans and Rene or Icecream factory are better but personally, Cold stone is the BOSS of them all LOOOOL


       THE OREO OVERLOAD!!!!!!


The coolest part is you can find any of these spots both on the mainland and Island:):)

It would be nice to know your fav spots/restaurants in Lagos. Please share xx

                                  
                                                                            WITH LOVE, YOUR FOOD JUNKIE GIRL

No comments:

Post a Comment