Thursday 6 November 2014

And the winner for authenticity and best reviews is???

THE WINNER
I have finally realized that I am so in love with Thai Cuisine. Nowadays, I prefer it to Chinese food and always find myself craving for it. It is so much healthier, has less fats and oil and more spicy food varieties. I might be biased but for me, the best cuisine for authenticity and great reviews is THAI FOOD. It is not as cheap as Chinese food or other cuisines but trust me it is definitely worth the money. I also noticed that a lot of its restaurants are very warm and small giving off that relaxed and soothing feeling.

Thai Square in London got the Best Thai Restaurant Award for 2014 yaaaaay:):):)
So, I found out about a Christmas promo they are having this year and I would not want to miss out on this if I were you (you can find more info online).





In celebrating my love for Thai food, I tried a different meal this time around (I remember I had an earlier post on Thai cuisine on my green curry experience). I have had their green curry meal, Singapore noodles and their lunch box menu that comes with spring rolls, curry, rice, crab cake and other yummy things. This time I ordered the 'PAD KHING'. It was pan fried pork, stir fried with shredded ginger, yellow beans, onions and mushrooms. I had the meal with egg fried rice late at night but yet I did not feel bloated or too full and that made me so happy. Normally if I eat late, I feel bloated or too tired but I felt good after eating this meal :)



PAN FRIED PORK AND EGG FRIED RICE

Before I forget, I saw this very creative design at a restaurant today. It was a wall made of different soda cans. It got me gassed because I had never seen such before LOL. I just had to share it with you all :)


so gassed :):):)
  
                                                                                      WITH LOVE, YOUR FOOD-JUNKIE GIRL:)






No comments:

Post a Comment