Thursday 20 November 2014

MY FOOD COLLAGE!!

Hey,

It has been a while since I posted anything:(  I have been swamped with school work and other activities. As busy as I am, I always get a chance to eat hehehe. So today, I have a couple of food pictures to share with you all. I selected the best meals I have had from all the food I have been feeding myself with in the last couple of days.

Due to my busy schedule, The only meal I have been able to cook is Indomie noodles and Fried egg (most students should totally understand this). The rest of my meals are from different restaurants depending on my location at that  time.



The is green curry fried rice with grilled chicken from Busaba Ethai (Thai restaurant), It is definitely my best meal of all and if you remember, I am so in love with green curry meals:)


This is my staple meal. I always have this almost every night. Indomie noodles is so easy and quick to cook and goes so well with fried egg and onions:):) Specially made in my kitchen LOL 

The is a burger meal from LEON, a small fast food restaurant. The chips were great but I did not really enjoy the burger:( It was supposed to be a chicken burger but I do not think they got it right.

 This is stir fried Chinese noodles from  a fast food restaurant called CHOP WOK. You get the chance to decide what ingredients and sauces you want in your noodles. I chose chicken, prawns and vegetables. P.S; always ask for chilli with your meal, it makes it taste way better.


This is a chicken pasta meal with peas and a side of bread:) This was really good and I felt like I was eating healthy because I had my peas on the side with a bottle of water hehehehe


This is chicken and chips with salad:) Always a great idea to have some sort of vegetable with your meal:):)

                                                                               WITH LOVE, YOUR FOOD-JUNKIE GIRL:)

No comments:

Post a Comment