Saturday 11 October 2014

GOOD TIMES AT CABANA!!

Hey Guys,

The main reason for my post today is to share with you my experience at CABANA, a Brazilian restaurant in London but before I do that I have some things I would like to say;

First, I had to stop my 'HEALTHY FRIDAY' challenge due to unforeseen circumstances so there would be no posts about it till further notice. I plan to start again at the beginning of November or December:) To all those who were excited about reading posts about healthy eating, I am really sorry for the disappointment:(

Secondly, on Friday at my school cafeteria, Pepsi had a very cool and smart marketing strategy. I am sure we all know how Coke brought the impressive idea of allowing customers have their names on their coke cans and bottles (unfortunately, I have never been able to get my name on one). Now, Pepsi has come up with another idea. Instead of getting your name on your Pepsi bottle,you can get your face on the bottle. I personally think it is a splendid idea, though it seems like it might cost a lot if they plan on it being a long term project. My friends and I got our faces on our bottles and because we were so excited, we could not stop talking about it all day LOL. Has anyone else seen this else where?

Back to the main topic for today, CABANA:):):). On Friday night, my friend and I decided that instead of turning up, we should go out to explore and find a new restaurant to have dinner. It was definitely one of the best ideas ever because we found this really nice Brazillian Barbeque Restaurant called Cabana. The menu was quite good and had different food options; seafood, pork, chicken or beef. In the food menu, my friend who was so hungry decided to go for the RIBS PORK SKEWER while I ordered the SPICY MTUGUETA CHICKEN with BIRO-BIRO RICE (they say the rice was named after a famous footballer that loved eating the rice, who knew?!?!?). My meal was so tasty and spicy. I am not a fan of spicy food but this time I made an exception and I was happy I did. From the drinks menu, my friend ordered a Cool Colada while I got a Red Tail Parrot cocktail (strange name eyy!?!?!).My cocktail was recommended to me by the waiter since I was having a hard time deciding what to get. Since I was not full, I decided to get dessert too (I am such a foodie LOL). I ordered a Caramel Flake Sundae which was too sweet. I have a sweet tooth and the dessert was to sweet for me. I definitely recommend this restaurant to everyone:). It was quite pricey but definitely worth it.

The quality of the food would be a 10/10 but the quantity was smaller than expected. So, if you are really hungry, you would need to order a starter (I recommend the spicy prawns), a main course and a dessert to be full:)


RIBS PORK SKEWER WITH HOMESLAW

SPICY MTUGUETA CHICKEN WITH RED TAIL PARROT COCKTAIL
CARAMEL FLAKE SUNDAE


I am definitely going back to that restaurant.Does anyone want to come with me????

                                                                                    WITH LOVE, YOUR FOOD JUNKIE GIRL:)

No comments:

Post a Comment