Tuesday 23 December 2014

What is your favourite Christmas Meal??

Hello everyone,

It is the Christmas season and I must say I am really excited. I would love to say,

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL:):):) I pray this season brings nothing but Joy and Happiness to you all:)




For me, Christmas is the time when I celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ and enjoy the holiday with family. I must say, since I was old enough to know what is what, Christmas has never been complete without having my plate of Jollof Rice, Plantain (dodo), chicken and Nigerian salad. Any time I am home with family, I always have the responsibility of preparing the salad and it turns out great:)

So my favourite Christmas meal is JOLLOF RICE, NIGERIAN SALAD, PLANTAIN AND CHICKEN:):)




WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CHRISTMAS MEAL????? WHAT DOES CHRISTMAS MEAN TO YOU??


                                                                                     WITH LOVE, YOUR FOOD JUNKIE GIRL

No comments:

Post a Comment