Friday 12 December 2014

Going the Mexican Way

Today I wanted to try something I had never tried before for lunch and I am so happy I took the bold step. On my way back from the bank, I saw a Mexican Restaurant called Chilango. On the window, it said 'Best Mexican Restaurant in London' so in my head I was like, 'sure, why not'. 

The menu had options of Burrito, Tacos, Nachos and Nudos meals. I decided to go for a Nudo meal:) It was rice with black beans, sour cream and cheese, salsa and a choice of meat. As it was my first time, I asked the man who attended to me for advise on the best option. So he encouraged me to get the pulled pork, hot sauce instead of salsa and crunchy peppers instead of black beans. I really enjoyed my lunch. It was very filling and not expensive at all:) I would definitely be trying a Burrito or taco meal soon:) I mean it is not everyday chips and chicken or special fried rice LOL

As usual, I took a few pictures..enjoy:) (not very clear, forgive me)







                                                                                WITH LOVE, YOUR FOOD-JUNKIE GIRL:)

No comments:

Post a Comment