Tuesday 30 December 2014

MY CHRISTMAS EXPERIENCE

Hello everyone,

First I would like to point out that I had a goal of 30 posts for the year 2014 and I am so glad I met my goal YAAAAAAY!!!

So for my last and 30th post for the year, I would like to share with you all my Christmas experience. In my last post, I mentioned how Christmas was not complete for me without Jollof rice, plantain, chicken and Nigerian salad. This year, Christmas was very different for me. I spent Christmas with my second family and my aunty decided that we were going British and African this year.

In the morning, I had a continental breakfast of toast, baked beans, chicken sausage, salmon and fried eggs. For lunch, I had Pounded yam, vegetable soup, turkey and beef. It was definitely not the Christmas meal I expected but I was glad I had it. It was a new experience and I would definitely be doing more of this in the future:)

CHRISTMAS LUNCH

CHRISTMAS BREAKFAST

In the Christmas spirit, my friends and I went to Wagamama Restaurant (a Japanese restaurant) on Boxing day. We ordered the sweet and chilli squid for starters and the chicken firecracker for our main course. It was a really good meal and very spicy if I must add. 

CHILLI SQUID

CHICKEN FIRECRACKER


I had a lovely time with family during Christmas and there was definitely more food than I posted but I forgot to take pictures:(:( I hope we all and are still enjoying our Christmas holiday:):)


               HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE EVERYONE!!!

                                                                           WITH LOVE, YOUR FOOD-JUNKIE GIRL:)

No comments:

Post a Comment