Tuesday 29 March 2016

Celebrating easter with the family

Hey guys,

I hope we all had an amazing easter celebration and got to spend the holidays with family:)

I spent my holiday with my family and it was great. On Easter Sunday, we went to Raddisson Blu for lunch. The restaurant is at Ozumba Mbadiwe, Victoria Island, Lagos. It is in the same place as Hans and Rene, the famous ice cream place in Lagos.

My mum loves that place so much. The ambience is great and they had a live band play while we ate.

My only issue with the place was even after we made a reservation and came on time, our reservation was given out to someone else so we had to wait a while.

The cost per person was N15,000 and the meal came with a glass of sparkling wine and chapman.

 
 
Because it was buffet, I could only get pictures of the food I chose. I went for FOUR rounds hehehe.
 
 
The Starter; peppered mackarel, shrimps, fish with coconut batter, ham pasta salad, sweet chilli


        The main course; veggies, plantain, jollof rice, prawns in cheese sauce, diced cowlegs

                            The breakfast course; ribs, chicken, sausage, pancakes with syrup
 

My last round was the dessert round but it was so yummy that I forgot to take a picture, I had four cakes with creme brulee and a vanilla mousse.

              Raddisson always gets a 9 out of 10 for me:) One of my fav places in Lagos.

No comments:

Post a Comment